Thursday, September 16, 2010

Still No Baby!

Harper decided to stay in my belly a little bit longer! The checkup went great and it looks like he will be here any day now. So I am patiently waiting for something, anything, to happen! I feel like a paranoid mama, I don't want to leave my house just in case my water breaks. For some reason I am comforted by the idea of my water breaking while I am in my own home. It just seems way less stressful. So I figure I will stick close to home for the next few days and I will wait for him to make his appearance.

In the meantime, more nesting. Because really... at this point, I have nothing else to do. Erik, Denise, and Gary finished the stripes in the nursery last night and I love them!!




I ordered the cutest prints from an Etsy shop awhile back. I think they will look great over the dresser. I am going to put them in white frames with Navy and white matting. I can't wait! 

I came across this print today and I think it would be a really cool addition in his nursery too! I found it on Etsy HERE! What do yall think? It is the international code flag for "H." 


Well I am off to paint another canvas. Have a wonderful Thursday! 


Jaime

20 comments:

  1. I always thought I'd want to be at home too if my water broke but then I thought about cleaning up the mess and thought it sure would be nice if Target, or someone else, had to clean it up for me!

    Someone told me while I was pregnant that only 10% of pregnant women experience their water breaking somewhere other than the hospital. That was a startling statistic to me.

    Love the stripes! Good luck with the waiting and anticipation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripes! You'll have to show us final shots of the nursery. Best wishes - definitely thinking about you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! More waiting? Guess your little one loves to snuggle in the mommy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the stripes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The room looks absolutely amazing!!!! I'm a DG so the anchor is our symbol and one of my friends and I were discussing if we have a little boy years down the road we want a nautical room! I love the stripes and the prints! So adorable!!!! So happy for you and can't believe its so close!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stripes and the seaside alphabet prints

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's holding out till Tuesday so he can share a birthday with Baby Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The nursery is so cute and I will be praying for yall. Hope baby Harper arrives soon! Cant wait to see the cute little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Luck!!! The stripes are SO cute!! Stay rested and hope baby Harper comes soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Jaim!!! I can't wait to see it and him in person! :) I might want to MOVE IN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The stripes are the perfect touch to Harper's adorable nursery. Love 'em.

    Any day now. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm new to your blog. Love it! And love baby Harper's nursery. Congratulations! Visit me at A Big Little Life : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow-your almost there! Just try not to think about it - I kept myself busy and wahla my water broke!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love those stripes! And your dog is too stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the stripes (& the cute guys!), the prints are beautiful, and the "H" is adorable! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful room baby Harper is going be calling his! I think he is just waiting for the final touches to be completed in his room .. then he will make a grande enterance into the world.

    He has many waiting for his arrival from all over the world!!! XO HHL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh! I am loving loving loving those canvas art prints. Wishing i could od my little boys room all over again! Looking fantastic girl and the hubs is a for sure cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the prints from Etsy. My friend's mom told all of our friends if your water breaks and your in a store to "drop" a jar of pickels and then the pickle juice will cover up your water! It makes me laugh but when I am pregnant I may just carry a jar of pickles in my purse just in case! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good luck!

    The nursery is looking fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity