Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Passed Out!

I took a few pictures of the boys this past Saturday. Daddy and Harper passed out for a few hours. They were so cute sleeping on the glider together! Harper even had his sweet "I heart my dad" shirt on that Auntie Bri gave him! How appropriate. I had to take a few photos:





Erik got off work early today so we are off to run a bunch of errands. I am not allowed to drive until Saturday. Apparently women are not supposed to drive for two weeks after they give birth. So it is really nice to have him here so we can start knocking things off my to-do list!

Jaime

8 comments:

  1. Harper is SO handsome, and he and Erik are too cute, passed out on the glider! What a lucky Mommy! I gave you an award on my blog today, but I know you're UBER busy. Take your time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I CAN'T WAIT to meet him this weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! every baby should have a picture snoozin with their dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you weren't supposed to drive for 2 weeks. Thankfully I didn't have any incidents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh it is so cute I love those pics.I have the same type of pics when my son was that little!

    Hey- wanted to tell you about 2 things. One i have a great giveaway today from Southern Proper so you must come by and enter b/c you would love their stuff and I also just launched a site called Belleicious Kids today that I would love for you to come by and visit. You could get recipes lined up for when the little man starts eating solids! Love ya- oh and the site is www.belleiciouskids.com

    jessica

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity