Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Puppy Love


Grown Pup


Fender when he was itty bitty! 


I am obsessed with my pup. I think he is the most beautiful and intelligent dog in the Universe. He has been such a blessing in our lives and he more like a child than a dog. I have taught him a few tricks and I think he is a genius. Then I saw this video and realized we still have a little work to do:

SERIOUSLY WATCH THIS VIDEO! IT WILL MAKE YOUR DAY, PROMISE!!



Hope you loved this video as much as I did. I am really really really impressed with the dogs dancing skills. The dog can dance better than me! Isn't he adorable? And he looks like he is smiling throughout the entire dance. I wonder how long it took the man to train him. Right now I am working on "roll over" with Fender. Maybe I should take it up a notch! haha. I will start working with him on The Dougie Dance! ;)

Jaime

7 comments:

  1. Even though I'm a cat person, I must say that your puppy is SOOO cute!
    And the video made me smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is too cute! I wish my dog could do all of those tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I love that video and your cute pup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog & love it! I love Jimmy Buffett too as well as your wedding pictures; oh and you are just about the cutest pregnant girly ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dog is just TOO adorable, I want one of him for myself! :o) I am the same way about both of my dogs. They aren't just pets, they are my babies, my children, my loves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love the Dancing Dog video... Thats too cute.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity