Wednesday, September 1, 2010

36 Weeks!!



Front view of the bump, taken yesterday.


How far along?  36 weeks! Almost there!!
-
How big is the baby? Harper is packing on the pounds at the rate of about an ounce a day. He weighs almost 6 pounds!
-
Weight gain?  As of today, I have gained 30 pounds!!! Let's hope it is not too hard to loose.
-
Stretch Marks? After applying all of this belly balm, I better not have any!
-
Sleep? Still not comfortable when I sleep but I am sleeping quite a bit!
-
Best moment of the week?  Watching Erik put together the new crib and move in the new furniture. I just love it. And it is so fun to see everything come together. I am so ready to finish up all the decor and see that little man in his nursery. Although I have a good feeling he will spend the first few months of his life in our room. And I won this awesome stocking from "Living A Beautifully Blessed Life"  blog. YAY!


-
Food and cravings? Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream. I am obsessed. And banana pudding. I found the best recipe. I will have to put it up on the blog this week. I think I am going to make some on Wed. I have a hard time eating full-sized meals now. I get full really fast. I guess because he is taking up so much room in there!
-
Movement? Still kicking a bunch. He loves to kick during church service and late night.

What I miss? I actually miss working. I have been working on baby stuff... you know getting the nursery together, washing baby clothes, preparing as much as possible. But I miss work.
-
Belly Button? Flat! bye bye belly button.
-
Looking forward to? I am taking a few pregnancy classes this week. They are usually fun and very informative. So I am looking forward to it! And I started packing the bags for our Charleston trip! ;) And I started packing my hospital bag. Any advice?

Milestone? I had my weekly checkup today. I am 2 cm dilated. The doctor thought that was great and said I am further along than a lot of women at my stage of the pregnancy. But she also said I had to come in before our Charleston trip next Tuesday morning to make sure I have no passed 3 cm.  If so, they think it is better to stay close to home incase baby comes early. So I hope Harper will stay in there a little longer!! I am really looking forward to our Charleston trip. :)

Here is a side view so you can really get an idea how big the bump is:




Jaime


16 comments:

  1. It's my first visit to your blog, and you look fabulous! Love the cute blog also! I enjoyed my visit today! Check out my new blog when you have a moment. http://oceanbreezesandcountrysneezes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear ... you look Fabulous!!! you are all belly .. don't worry about the weight... my friends that have been all belly - have lost ASAP... can't wait to pictures of your little guy... Hugs..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, anytime now! How exciting. It's been fun following you on this journey. Can't wait to see pictures of your upcoming arrival.

    Suitcase? Toiletries. Sounds silly (obvious), but I remember wanting to put on some make-up and brush my teeth. I never wore the gown I brought, so I felt pretty for visitors with my face done.

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaime, I think you are one of the most beautiful pregnant women I've ever seen (and I don't think I'm too prejudiced, haha)! These pictures of you are so good... you are simply glowing! That Cherry Garcia must really be working for you :) Thanks so much for sharing with all of us... getting SO excited for little Harper to get here!

    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I hope he stays in a little longer as well, so that you guys can enjoy your "babymoon"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute!! Hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous girly! I am pulling for you being able to go to Charleston :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great! I packed way too much in my bag...lots of stuff that I never used. I would recommend chapstick and slippers! Hope you are able to go to Wild Dunes!! You definitely want that last vacation as a couple!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so dang cute! I don't think I even looked half as good as you when I was 36 weeks. And I hope your little guy stays in there so you can enjoy your trip since you won't get to for awhile once he arrives. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg yay! congrats! i'm envious you are almost done! i am about 7 months, due mid november. i am so sick of this heat! and my cankles!!

    good luck! you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look wonderful! I love the name Harper! I hope you're able to go on your Charleston trip, I love it there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look absolutely gorgeous! You are glowing and wear that baby bump beautifully :) Yay! for your Chucktown trip!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look absolutely gorgeous!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity