Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sweet Tea Baby!!







So I am sure most of you southern folks have tried Firefly Sweet tea vodka. It is one of my favorites. A little sweet tea vodka Arnold Palmer is fantastic. It was actually our signature drink at our rehearsal dinner.

And the crazy thing about sweet tea vodka, you can mix it with straight water and it still tastes delicious. The only problem is, you tend to forget you are drinking liquor... so sometimes I have a few too many sweet tea vodka drinks. oops!

Well my hubby Erik is a musician and his band has an awesome song about the south called, "Sweet Tea." It is adorable! It was submitted to the Firefly Vodka's Flavor the Music Competition (in the Pop category) and was chosen as one of the finalists. The winner is chosen by online votes! So if you have a second please cast your vote in the pop category (Peach tea section) for Florez "Sweet Tea." The boys have been crazy busy and fell behind advertising the contest. You can vote once a day so please vote anytime you have a few extra minutes! Hope you love the song as much as I do!!

6 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be going to vote. Thanks for the heads up! As for Firefly, so yummy! I posted it as my Thirsty Thursday a little while back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered Firefly last summer while at the lake on the Fourth (I know. Sometimes I feel like I'm living under a rock!). It was so delicious and refreshing. Plus, I couldn't believe how it didn't have that "alcohol" taste. Couldn't believe it! It's very easy to get tipsy on that stuff. Hehe...I've never tried it "Arnold Palmer" style but will for sure. Great tip!

    I will rush over now and vote for Hubby.

    And "thanks" for the award. That was very nice of you to pass it along to me! I am honored and I will do a post in the next couple of days.

    Have a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I came across this a couple weeks ago (Sam Thacker has been pushing it for a while) and was wondering when the boys were going to talk about it. I hope they win it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! I love firefly sweet tea too!!!
    I will definitely vote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad it's summer & I can enjoy firefly again now that mister baby is here :). I voted for Eriks band & will tell others to do so as well ;) Thanks for the award today too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I just visited the Firefly Distillery this past week. It's so much fun--I highly recommend making a visit if you're in SC.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity