Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gilt Goodies!

Awhile back my friend Corbin told me about a fabulous website, Gilt. Gilt is an amazing online store that offers designer brands at huge discounts. They put up new items every day. They have women's clothing, shoes, accessories, and jewelry. I bought several Shoshanna dresses and got them at a fraction of the normal price. The also have great home items. And they even have children's clothing, room decor, and gifts. 


I saw a few really cute items for sale today! In order to shop on Gilt you have to become a member. But the best news is, membership is FREE! And if you opt to receive e-mails, you will get notifications when new brands are put up for sale. This is great because the good stuff goes fast. Here are a few of my favorite items that are currently up for sale:

Sky King Tricycle:
(It comes in baby blue, baby pink, or red!) 
Normally $279.00 on SALE for $170.00
Oscar de la Renta
Retail $665.00 Gilt SALE $229.00

Pink Speedster
Retail $395.00 on SALE for $250.00

Marc by Marc Jacobs
Ikat Bikini Set Retail $178.00 Gilt SALE $89.00

If you want to become a member of Gilt and take a look at all of the other items for sale, click here and sign up. It only takes a minute! And you will be set up for huge savings! 

3 comments:

  1. I love it all, but especially love the Marc Jacob suit! I saw it on there today. I have to stay away as much as I can because otherwise I'd order everything, everyday. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I haven't heard of Gilt! Thanks for the info!! Those are some great deals! That tricycle is so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity