Saturday, May 22, 2010

Overwhelmed with Possibilities!

To all of you mothers out there, 
I need your help!

I just started making my baby gift registry. And I am having a hard time... Who would have thought Target.com would have 110 highchairs to choose from!? 

I didn't know where to start. I tried separating them into "Best Seller" categories and "Highest Rating" categories, but a ton of these items seemed to be best sellers and highly rated. 

I came across one highchair that I was familiar with, the Boon Flair Pneumatic Pedestal Highchair. The little guy I nannied had it. And it was SOOO easy to clean. I loved it. The only thing I am concerned about is that it doesn't look very comfortable... And it has a very "modern" appearance (I am usually a little more traditional.) But as far as ease and durability, it seemed to be great when I used it in the past. 


Do any of yall know of a great high chair? If so, please share. I am overwhelmed with baby products and possibilities! Thanks so much!! 

5 comments:

  1. I had a Peg-Perego (Prima Pappa) and loved it. They also make great strollers.

    (pegperego.com)

    Keep us updated on all the baby goodies you buy. It's so much fun. I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peg-Perego baby gear is really great, and I personally think you can never go wrong with Graco (they also have lots of cute patterns!). I don't know what your house is like, but if space is an issue at all, you might want to look into the Fisher Price space-saver high chairs...we got one for Scarlett because we got so sick of all the space our regular highchair took up. She actually liked it better because she got to sit in a "grown-up chair"! Just suggestions :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to call my sister who had registered a year before me because it was so overwheming!! I stayed on the phone almost the whole time I registered. We ended up getting a Graco one that matched our stroller (not that the pattern matters at all), but we haven't used it enough yet to give you any useful tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama K is one of my sisters. And yes, it's seriously overwhelming! I'll try and compile a list of items that I've used a ton for both of my daughters. As far as this high chair goes, it is pretty modern looking, and it looks like the base of it may be hard to put in a corner, since it's round. I'd keep looking.

    I'll be back soon with a short list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I like the look of the one you are talking about. We have the Peg highchair and got it because people said they love, and while it is so comfy and leans back, it is a beast to clean! Once he got bigger and started eating table food, it gets in the creases of the cushions and it a pain to clean 3 or more times a day. Once he got sick in the high chair and it was very hard to get the cushion seat part off to clean. I am currently debating selling it and getting a more smooth and easy to clean highchair as we prepare for baby number 2!! Let us know what you choose!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity