Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wild Dunes It is!!



I am so excited! I just booked a room at the Wild Dunes Resort in September! I absolutely love Wild Dunes! Erik and I had our wedding and reception at the resort and it was absolutely PERFECT!!! The staff is top-notch and the location is ideal. The 560-room complex is inside a gated island community has two miles of beach, two championship Tom Fazio–designed golf courses, 17 tennis courts, four pools and more spread over 1,600 acres. It is breathtaking!

I was thrilled when I saw a sale on Gilt this afternoon for rooms at Wild Dunes. Many of the rooms are on sale at almost half of the normal cost!!

Erik and I decided to officially take a trip to Wild Dunes for our last celebration before little mister gets here! For $100 per night, you really can't beat it. Plus it will give me one last chance for R&R before Harper arrives!

If you are interested in getting a room for the special sale, you have to sign up for Gilt. It is a free membership and I have received some amazing deals on the website! You can sign up for Gilt Jet Setter HERE! It provides all sorts of vacation deals. New ones are available weekly. The Wild Dunes special is only on for a few days so make sure you check it out soon if you are planning a trip in the near future.

Have any of yall been to Wild Dunes? If so, what are your favorite activities to do while you are there?

Jaime

7 comments:

  1. I love Wild Dunes! We used to stay at Ocean Club every year, growing up. You have to go to Edgar's. Love that place. And also, head to the tennis shop and get yourself a Wild Dunes t-shirt. They're in the back section. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been ... but it looks fabulous!!! HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to my sister up there! LOVE Wild Dunes! Edgar's is great :) I miss Ocean Club! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to have a fabulous Babymoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wild Dunes is amazing. They hosted our work conference last year. We always spent vacations there when I was a child as well. Love it! Have a great time =)

    PS Cute blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOO Do I get to see you while you are here?? What weekend are you coming?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous resort! And it's in/near Charleston? Perfect :) I love love love Charleston. We just booked our package for their food and wine festival in March!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity