Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bling, Bling!

I can always use some bling in my life! I've been looking for a pair of cute pink earrings to so with my favorite pair of pink Lilly Pulitzer summer jeans. I just found an adorable pair! Aren't these cute!? They are from a really cute website, JoJo Loves You. Check out the site, it has a ton of cute accessories! JoJo Loves You is a jewelry design studio in Boston and they are getting ready for our HUGE Annual Memorial Day Bling Sale…it is awesome! The sale runs from Friday, May 25th through Monday, May 28th and is only available online through the web store, jojolovesyou.com.



All of these cute "bling" earrings are on sale for Memorial Day.


What is your favorite color? I think I am going with the hot pink to match my pants but I really like those emerald green ones too! Enjoy the bling.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE those! I'm going to go check them out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those pink earrings at the very top! so so so pretty!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't we all need more bling bling? These are gorgeous. Too bad my ears are not pierced :O(

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Great summer colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are adorable, and they look like great quality!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity