Friday, May 28, 2010

Please Excuse the Mess!!!


So I am currently undergoing a blog makeover!! I am very excited about it. I had an amazing illustrator, Cheryl Edstrom, finish up my header illustration this evening. I absolutely LOVE it!! She made it all from scratch and was sooo fast and easy to work with. I told her I wanted a kitchen scene with a pink stove, myself, baby in hand, my hubby and pup. Then I sent her a few photos of the family. And she came up with this amazing header. I am really impressed with her work. If anyone is looking into doing a "blog makeover," I highly recommend Cheryl for all of your illustration needs. I am going to get her business and contact information from her tomorrow. As soon as I receive it, I will post it on my blog for others interested in her services!

Unfortunately the rest of my blog makeover will not be complete for a few weeks. I am currently on a waiting list. But, I think Carolyn, from "I Love My Blog Makeover,"  is going to start on it on June 3rd. So in the meantime, I do not know how to resize my header properly so it is entirely too big. And I managed to mess up my blog format. But o well, it will all be worth it once it is finished!!

Have any of you ladies used any designers or illustrators for your blog? If so, did you like your finished product? Who did you use? Were their prices reasonable?

3 comments:

  1. I love the illustration! Good luck getting the finished look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the header girl! Fantastic and so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beginning stages of you makeover. You header is darling. The pink tomato is perfect! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    I rushed my order, so that means The Frilly Coconut will be starting production on my blog Tuesday. I CAN'T wait (Obviously, I paid the extra to cut to the front of the line.)!

    Isn't this so much fun? I love blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity