Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Baby H!

"A BABY WILL MAKE LOVE STRONGER, DAYS SHORTER, NIGHTS LONGER, BANKROLL SMALLER, HOME HAPPIER, CLOTHES SHABBIER, THE PAST FORGOTTEN, AND THE FUTURE WORTH LIVING FOR!"

I just saw this quote on Kris and Jill's blog and I had to share it with yall! Isn't that sweet!?

I wanted to share Baby H's first photo. It lost a lot of its clarity when I scanned it, but I think you can still make out the baby. It is sucking its thumb!

There is Baby H on the right with its thumb in its mouth. 

And I think we have a little rock star on our hands. The doctor has a really hard time getting readings during our ultra sound visits because our little one moves around so much. Baby H looks like it is having a dance party in my belly. I am pretty sure baby was waving and raising the roof at the first ultra sound visit! We have one active baby! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi!! Just found your blog!! :)

    Congratulations girl!! That is so exciting! Thanks for sharing the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that little peanut! So cute! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHHHH MY NEPHEW!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity