Friday, May 21, 2010

Free Chick-Fil-A!


So I will admit it, I am seriously obsessed with Chick-fil-a. So obsessed, I actually want a Chick-Fil-A franchise one day... yes, I am being dead serious!

Anyways, I am soooo excited about the new Spicy Chicken Sandwich they are offering this summer! YUM!! Hope Baby H likes his chicken sandwiches with a little kick!

Best Part... they are giving away FREE SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICHES!!!

All you have to do is sign up HERE and they will e-mail you a coupon for a free sandwich. Gotta love a bargain!

Are you thrilled? I know I am!


4 comments:

  1. Yummy! Big chic-fil-a fan here! You're making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a coupon for a free Chic-fil-a, BUT we don't have them where I live. :(

    Perhaps you could open your franchise up here! LOL...

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm assuming you can eat chicken now? I sure hope the little huffinator likes chick fil a, b/c if not he has a serious problem! :) P.S. I'm having trouble printing my invitation! :(

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity