Monday, October 18, 2010

Prices Get the Boot!

I am a sucker for a bargain. And now that I am trying to figure out ways to stay home with my little guy as long as possible I am going to have to be really careful and smart with my spending. I thought I would share some of the good deals I find on the blog every week.

Today's deal is at Target. I love, love, love Target. And every fall I find the CUTEST boots there! Right now you can buy and adorable pair of rain boots and get a cute liner for free. The liner is normally $9.99 so it is a great deal. The liners come in pink, black, grey, and ivory. You can check them out HERE!


And Target has 108 types of rain boots to choose from! Check them out HERE! They have really cute plaid, madras, and even whale rain boots! Plus you can get free shipping with a qualifying order over $50! You can't beat that. Most of the rain boots are $24.99. How great do these black boots look with the pink liner? The price beats a pair of Hunter boots any day!


Here are the exact details from the website:

Free Pair of Women’s Rain Boot Liners With Purchase of a Pair of Women’s Rain Boots Through October 23, 2010

Offer available online only. Purchase a select pair of women’s rain boots and get a pair of rain boot liners free. You must add both items to your cart. Discount will be applied at Checkout. Offer good while supplies last. Not valid on previous orders. Free gift will be sent to the same address as the qualifying item(s) and may ship separately. Free gift and qualifying item(s) are returnable by mail only. If qualifying item(s) is returned, refund value will be reduced by the prorated amount of the free gift. Offer expires October 23, 2010.

And I had to share these with you all. They are super cute and are on the Target website too!! Mama's got a brand new pair of shoes. And they won't get ruined when they're under wraps with Shuella shoe umbrellas. The easy–to–carry and even easier–to–wear galoshes slip over kicks to keep them safe and sound. Cute right?! These are a little more expensive, $44.99 but I think they are great.



Jaime

11 comments:

  1. Hearting the boots .. but those galoshes are an amazing idea... HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute boot! I wish Canada had Target, it seems like a great place to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute boots! Hope you are enjoying mommyhood!

    I tagged you on my latest post:
    http://thegirlieblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/thank-you-makeup-merriment.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots! Target is fantastic, but I can never get out of there for less than $50!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and cool stuff. I like Target too, it never gets crowded ever.

    Just found your blog, your little guy is sooooo adorable and you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want some rain boots but think I would forget to wear them!! The umbrealls for the heels are awesome!! Again...I would leave that home or something!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute boots! I got a pair of Hunter Wellies last year, but have yet to get the boot liner. Good to know that they're only $10 at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a pair of Target rain boots and I love them! They are cute, cheap, and comfy...my three favorite c's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute boots! I just bought a pair of rainboots from Target. I'm a new follower and I just love your blog! I am reading older posts to catch up! Your baby is adorable! Congrats!

    http://www.cautionblondeblogging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute boots! I'm a new follower and I just love your blog. Congrats on your baby, he is precious!

    http://www.cautionblondeblogging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shoe umbrellas? Who knew? Such a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity