Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Palmetto Wedding Photography

I am excited to announce my collaboration with the incredible photographer, Josh Norris! We officially started our own wedding photography business, Palmetto Wedding Photography! Please check it out and "like" our page. We can't wait to be a part of your special day!

Josh Norris is the photographer that took all of the beautiful photos of me, Harper, and Erik. He has such a talent! He can make everyone feel and look beautiful. I'm excited to work with him. I know he is going to help me learn and grow as a photographer. 

Here are some photos from the first shoot we did together. Kelsey and Allan are getting married in a few months. Last week, we shot their engagement shoot in Greenville, SC. They were so fun and easy going. We can't wait to capture their big day! 


We are running an introductory special for Palmetto Wedding Photography! The first 5 brides will receive an all-inclusive wedding package for $2,200. This includes bridal, engagement, and wedding coverage with two photographers, web gallery, and a high resolution disc with all of your images. We would like to give a big thank you to the first three brides we booked over the weekend! We feel so blessed to be a part of your big day! E-mail me at JaimeHuffmanPhotography@yahoo.com for inquiries, questions, or to book us for your wedding. Please spread the word! 

5 comments:

  1. I sent you an email =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you guys were in Florida! I could use a photographer down here next May!!! :) Best of luck on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaime, we are so proud of you and excited for this new venture!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
    Feel free to surf my page ... find a career in digital photos

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity