Monday, August 29, 2011

If You Are a Busy Woman...


This website is for you. It is called Hootsuite. It is a social media communications dashboard often used for online brand management. It publishes to websites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare, MySpace, and WordPress. It is also a Twitter client.

What that means is it allows you to do all of your social network updates from one easy website. For instance, I don't usually have any free time until Harper is down at night. So at that time I will get on my Hootsuite account and post a few "updates." Hootsuite allows me to schedule what day and what time they will post to my Facebook/Twitter page. So I can post things throughout the day and never have to get on my computer. It is a fun way to stay up to date when you are way too busy to do it yourself. Hope you all enjoy!

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity