Hey y'all! Hope you are having a wonderful week. I just received fun news. I was asked to help cast an upcoming show on Country Music Television. I am looking for engaged couples or couples that have been together at least 2 years and are ready to take it to the next level for a new reality show. The show based on the book "10 Dates Before I Do." If you are 18-35 years old and want to share their story with America please e-mail me at UpstateCasting@gmail.com. Include your contact info, a photo of you two together, and a brief paragraph about your relationship. If you could answer the following questions in the e-mail it would be a huge help:
- How long have you all been together?
- How did you meet?
- Do your friends and family think you are the "perfect couple?" If so, why do they think this?
- Do your friends and family disapprove of your relationship? If so, why?
- If you are engaged, when is the wedding going to take place?
- If you are not engaged why are you all ready to take it to the next level?
- What has been the hardest thing you have overcome as a couple?
- Why were you all attracted to each other?