Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Scents

I am a big fan of perfume and cologne. Unfortunately I tend to stick with what I know and I wear the same scent year round. I love several of the Burberry scents. My two favorite are Burberry Weekend and Burberry Summer. I still love my old school Ralph Lauren "Blue." I think I have been wearing that for years. My favorites colognes for men are "Acqua Di Gio" by Giorgio Armani and "Light Blue" by Dolce & Gabbana. 
But this year I want to step out on a limb and try something new for the spring. Does anyone have any suggestions? I like the more feminine scents. Nothing too bold or overbearing. Do you know any amazing colognes I could get for Erik? 


I came across a fun blog today, "The Tale of a Southern Belle." She is currently running a fun contest. If you are feeling lucky, you can enter HERE to win a a sealed 0.6 fl oz/20 ml bottle of Banana Republic's Rosewood Perfume. I have no idea what it smells like but I have heard very good things about the fragrance.  So check out the blog and enter! This could be your lucky day.

3 comments:

  1. Girl! I love me some BR! We are like pals! Thanks for stopping by Kitchen Belleicious so that I could find you. Love your blog- you have something really great and cute going on! Keep it up. Oh and about the Preppy Giveaway, it has ended and the winner announced. But have no fear, I put up another giveaway this morning and I have many more in store! Come by and check it out if you get a chance. Your newest follower!
    XOXO Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your header! So cute:) Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!! Jessica, I am going to go by your blog today and check it out. Thanks for the update!! I have really enjoyed reading both of your blogs. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity