Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Casting Call!!!

Hey y'all! Hope you are having a wonderful week. I just received fun news. I was asked to help cast an upcoming show on Country Music Television. I am looking for engaged couples or couples that have been together at least 2 years and are ready to take it to the next level for a new reality show. The show based on the book "10 Dates Before I Do." If you are 18-35 years old and want to share their story with America please e-mail me at UpstateCasting@gmail.com. Include your contact info, a photo of you two together, and a brief paragraph about your relationship. If you could answer the following questions in the e-mail it would be a huge help:

  • How long have you all been together?
  • How did you meet?
  • Do your friends and family think you are the "perfect couple?" If so, why do they think this?
  • Do your friends and family disapprove of your relationship? If so, why?
  • If you are engaged, when is the wedding going to take place?
  • If you are not engaged why are you all ready to take it to the next level?
  • What has been the hardest thing you have overcome as a couple?
  • Why were you all attracted to each other?
Pass this information along to any of your friends.  And if you happen to live in the Upstate I am holding a casting call next Tuesday so e-mail me for more details!


5 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! I think Kevin would kill me if I emailed you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the PERFECT girl for you. she is lovely!! sending it to her right now, except an email from BINK at wicked sweet tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely sending my information your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve should be REALLY glad we're already married right now...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute idea! Soon-to-be couples go through so much stress of the wedding planning and then you face the actual life change of marriage! Will be an interesting show for sure! I'm super duper interested! My fiance may kill me but 'till death do you part' right?? :)
    I've emailed!
    Thanks!
    Chelsey Allen
    www.weddingwire.com/mattandchelsey

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity