Monday, December 20, 2010

Liberty Taproom and Grill


In college I worked at a restaurant as a server for several years. It was at a place called Liberty Taproom and Grill. In Columbia, it is located in the Vista. They opened one a few years ago in downtown Greenville. I loved working their because their staff was amazing. I actually met a few of my best friends at Liberty. The managers were great! And I really enjoyed the employee discount. I was spoiled in college and ate steak on a regular basis. My favorite meal was their prime rib... I always got them blackened. They also have the BEST crab dip appetizer. If you like salads go with their seared Ahi tuna salad. The asian honey lime vinaigrette on it is delicious! If you love Sunday brunch, I definitely recommend theirs! My favorite brunch items are the west end omelet, shrimp and grits, and the banana fosters toast! YUM.

Today on Living Social, they have a great deal. You can get a $40 gift card for $20!! Can't beat that!

Jaime

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, we eat at Liberty every year at Myrtle Beach- I get the same thing every time, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will definitely check this out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I was away and missed this deal. Boo, because even though I've stopped at Liberty for pre- or post- Greenville Drive game drinks...I've never eaten there!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity