Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I love FREE!

So lately, we have been on a strict budget (so I can stay home with the little man.) I have been finding as many ways as possible to save mula. And I have been saving an unbelievable amount of money with coupons. Last week I spent 30.68 at Publix on groceries but I saved 41.26. It has really made a difference. I spend about an hour and a half every week clipping coupons and making my shopping list but with the amount of money I save it has been totally worth it. I decided I would try to post some of the best deals I find each week. Especially free things.

I love anything and everything that is FREE! So check out this coupon and enjoy!


Go here to print out a coupon for a free milkshake from Arby's. It expires on 1/02/2011. So Hurry and get your coupon!

Jaime

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the great freebies! Can never have too many of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaime! I love this post! I'm also a HUGE couponer - although I'm sure some people would be surprised to learn that! I spent 2-3 hours a week on my coupons, but save an average of $75-100 each week at Publix, Walgreens, Target, etc. I haven't paid more than $1 for a tube of toothpaste in well over a year. How else could I buy all this Lilly and not go to work every day? :-)
    Congrats on your savings! XOXO - Shopaholic In Alabama AKA Coupon Diva.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I'm always looking to save a buck... or get something free!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First the Chicken Biscuit and now this?! You NAUGHTY NAUGHTY WOMAN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you have to see Extreme Couponing on TLC! I love a good coupon but I am a total amateur. These ladies had $1000 grocery bills and paid six bucks after coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really have been trying to get into the coupon thing! We are starting a new budget in January so I can go to school and I know it's going to take a lot of work! Where do you get most of your coupons from??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the coupon and I hear you about saving money so you can stay home. We are trying to save money now so when he comes in January, we are good to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look @ southernsavers.com if you are into couponing. I have saved sooo much money @ Publix & I have gotten some other really good deals off there too. I am learning to save @ CVS also. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity