Monday, April 9, 2012

Phillips Family Adoption Auction Fundraiser!

Joe and Laura Phillips are in the process of adopting their second child. As many of you know, the adoption process is a very expensive. In order to help with all of the expenses, Laura is having a Facebook awesome with a TON of incredibly cute handmade items. All items on this page have been generously donated and all proceeds will go to the Phillips Family Adoption Account. The auction started tonight at 7pm and it will end on April 11th at 7pm.You all have to check it out. I already bid on several awesome items. Check out everything HERE! 




Let me know if you all decide to bid on anything. It is for an incredible cause and the sweetest family you will ever meet! SO pretty please, start bidding!

2 comments:

  1. Jaime, you always get me in trouble! :). I bid on a ton of things, but I REALLY hope I win the quilt you posted above! What an awesome cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaime, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity