Friday, March 23, 2012

Super Excited!

Exciting news! My favorite Etsy print shop is featured on Zulily today! I purchased some of Harper's   nursery artwork from this artist and his work is really incredible. The quality of the prints is amazing. They are very bright and vibrant! Most of the prints are on Zulily 50% off! They start at $9.99. This is an absolute steal. Make sure you check out trafalgar's square sale before they sell out! 

I think I am going to buy the dog print for Harper. His walls are pretty full but I think it could look great framed on his book shelf. And he loves to look in books, point to any dog, and then he barks. He will get a kick out of this print! 


Here are a few of my other favorites: 

3 comments:

  1. How adorable! I love the elephants. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your fav etsy site and this artist's work! The artwork is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity