Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Poe's Tavern-Sullivan's Island, SC

If you are in Charleston, you HAVE to make your way to Sullivan's Island for lunch at Poe's Tavern. Their fish tacos are to die for! I love the spiced Yellowfin Tuna tacos. YUM!! And they have amazing spritzers (I recommend the "Evening Star.")  Erik was off on a shoot so Harper and I made our way to Poe's for a lunch date. He spent most of his time eating Saltine crackers and chewing on the coasters (lovely!)  Here are a few photos from our date:


Jaime

6 comments:

  1. what a cutie! and those tacos look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live about 4 minutes from Poes, it's one of our favorite hangouts! Glad you enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! We are always looking for places with good fish tacos- will have to remember that next time we are up in the area!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could eat him up. He is getting so much hair! Everyday it is fun to see how much more hair my little boy has! It takes longer to tell with a blonde kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaime, I just can't get over how cute Harper is! How old is he now? Oh and yum, now you've made this prego girl very hungry. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity