Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sale!


Thanks to all of the sweet ladies that complimented this outfit. I actually threw it together very last minute and got every single item (even the boots) from TARGET!! Most of the items are on sale this week too. 


You can find the leggings here. They are on sale this week for $20! I think I want to go back and get them in grey too! 


The tunic is HERE!  It is on sale for $25.


And the boots are HERE! They are only $20!!

So the whole outfit including shoes was $65. You can't beat it!!

Happy shopping!
Jaime

5 comments:

  1. i bought that same tunic yesterday. so cute. i'm planning on wearing it to the game this weekend. i hope it's not too too cold in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu look adorable, and how is that sweet little baby of yours? I've been off the blog scene for a couple months, posting only here and there, but I stopped to look at your little bean, so adorable!!! Congratulations and hope you're having way too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thank you - I may be getting those leggings myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the exact same outfit but the black and white tunic, great minds think alike=) Glad to see y'all are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm very impressed :) gotta love Target!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity