Monday, September 3, 2012

Big Changes for Fried Pink Tomato!

For the past few weeks I have been debating a few things. First thing...my blog. I love my little Blogger blog but I am worried that it doesn't have the design elements and customization capabilities that Wordpress blogs have. I started following several new blogs and I am OBSESSED with their design. Every single one of them is a Wordpress blog. So I started doing research. I am the queen of research. Everything I read points to Wordpress.

So I made the switch! Fried Pink Tomato is officially a Wordpress blog....

Now you can find me at:

http://www.friedpinktomato.com

Forewarning- the blog is still a work in progress. I am deciding which widgets I should include in my sidebar, which fonts, colors, and elements I like the best. So please excuse the mess over the next few days. Hopefully I will finish up the final touches SOON. In the meantime, please tell me what you think. Is anyone else considering the switch?

5 comments:

  1. How fantastic. Bet your new blog will be even better than the old one. I'll be visiting there too.
    Mom Fitness Journal | Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design and I love Wordpress too! There are some great articles about top Wordpress widgets etc out there which we're really helpful. Also beware using too many plugins. They can slow down you'd site and pose security risks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm considering too! It's just finding the time :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. best of luck in the new bloggy enterprise... what a challenge! can't wait to follow you over there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nice blog to read...Thanks for sharing such a wonderful blog with us. I liked your blog design.Thank You
    wordpress blog customization

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity