Friday, September 30, 2011

Completely Obsessed!!

Trying to decorate our new home has been rather difficult. Apparently I am incredibly picky. If I am going to spend money on something for the house I want it to be perfect. And "perfect" and my budget do NOT go hand in hand. So I am left with bare walls and empty shelves. BOO!!! But I have great news. I found an INCREDIBLE deal on Living Social... let's be honest, I am obsessed with finding a good deal. I bought photo canvases for $28! It turns your favorite photos into large wrap-around canvases. I love it because I don't have to buy frames. Erik love it because that saves him lots of mula!

The first one came in the mail today. To say I am obsessed is an understatement. I am so obsssed that I purchased another one tonight. The first one that came in is one of my favorite photos of my boys. It was so cute, when I opened the box Harper saw the rather large photo of him and daddy. He immediately started smiling and pointing at "Dada." Then I put the canvas on the floor against the wall and he went right up to it and patted Erik's face. So sweet!! Here is a picture:


I took the photo with my iPhone so you can't tell how perfect the canvas is but it is really high quality. I think I am going to put it in our bedroom or in the dining room. Now I want one for every room in the house. This was a large one, it was a little more expensive. The one I bought today was only $28. Check out the deal HERE!

I think I am going to get some made from different phases of our lives... childhood, college, our engagement, our wedding, and then Harper's baby photos. Our house is about to turn into a photo gallery. Should I get a few of my artsy photos from Europe made into canvases? I bet it is cheaper than buying prints and getting them frames. Oh the possibilities are endless.
Jaime

6 comments:

  1. We are getting ready to decorate our home that we close on and being budget friendly is so hard! Love the canvas though- definitely something I've considered doing for our living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of Harper... can he possibly get any cuter??? :-) And what a great deal on those canvases... the hardest part is deciding which pictures to have printed! Glad I bought more than one... can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! Very cute pics.. I love that child... Sooooo sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute. I love them!!

    Can't wait to see pictures of the house!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooo sad I missed this deal!!! That picture is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity