Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kisses with the Fishes

I was so excited to get all of the details for the "my funny Valentine Photo Contest" today! The contest has a plethora of fabulous sponsors and is co-hosted by Joni from Six Cherries on Top and Shannon from Webbisodes. If you haven't read their blogs, make sure to check them out! They are absolutely adorable!!

I decided to enter a fun photo of me and Erik from our honeymoon. We were in Maui, Hawaii. The weather was beautiful, the water was warm, and we had the time of our lives. We loved Maui so much, we sat around for hours trying to figure out ways to move there. Sometimes we still talk about selling all of our possessions, packing up, moving to Maui, and living a "simple" life. I think Harper would make quite the cute beach baby!

"Kisses With the Fishes"

If you would like to enter the contest, click on the link below!




And I decided to start taking a photo of me and little man every day in Photobooth. Then I can really watch him grow. Here is today's photo:

12 comments:

  1. this is great! i love that it is taken underwater. so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! And great idea for photobooth...I might start doing that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cool picture!

    Harper is really getting big. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your entry for the contest -- ADORABLE! Also, the photo booth photo-a-day is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures! Harper is adorable, that is such a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet idea!! taking daily photos will be a great way to look back on you and harper!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both photos are super cute. The one under water is so cool! Hmmmm...now I wonder if I have a funny valentine picture. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo! You should definitely win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! I love love this underwater shot!

    And what a great idea to take a photo each day of your little. I might have to steal this idea!

    Thanks for entering and good luck! I'm jealous that I can't enter...so many great prizes!

    Shannon

    Webbisodes
    http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity