Sunday, January 30, 2011

Harper's Birthday Invitation

Yes, you are correct... my little man in only 4 months old. So it is a little early to make his 1st birthday invitation. But, I have been refreshing my Adobe Illustrator knowledge and have started making a few fun projects while I re-learn the program. Of course I had to start off with a cute little invite for my sweet baby. Here is it:

I am so excited to start using Illustrator again! It is such a fun program and you can do SOO much with it! I will probably have to update Harper's photo with a more recent one when it comes time, but I really had a blast making this! We call him our "monkey man" so the sock monkey theme seemed appropriate! 

Up next, a wedding shower invitation, since getting married seems to be the trend of 2011! 

Jaime

5 comments:

  1. This so cute! Girl I started planning Carsons first birthday when he was like 3 months old, never to early!

    PS Looks like we know some of the same people, Caroline Dawson was great girlfriend of mine in high school, and has remained one! So looks like we may get to met at the wedding ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! I think we are going to do a monkey theme for our Little Man's second birthday...I made his first invitation on Photoshop and planning on trying to do it again :)

    It's always good to have a head start on things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest picture ever! You did a fabulous job - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity